What Is The Essential Of Training Period?

Senin, Oktober 15, 2018


I wish somebody tell me the right answer for that question. Yes I really am asking. Because i don’t know what to do in my right position as a trainee in this company. Well, you know what, it’s been my fourth of six months i am here in this position. Yes, i learnt from some training matery related to my bocomes position in the future. Tax , yes, i learnt many theories about it. We study like once in per two weeks. And the rest of the day i am just sitting on my chair and waiting the overwork time. Well sometime they gave some work like the things i can finish it in a half day or a day, then doing nothing again for weeks.

Can you imagine attending your office every day for 4 months ( 120 days) and still doing nothing there?.  Just come, sit, and have lunch, sit again till 5 P.M?. if you think I like it, you’re wrong. No. I don’t like it. This situation makes me feel like a fool and useless. Like a broken tool in your garage. Oh well, i’ve been asking for some work  many times but they say “sorry, not yet, we don’t have work that you have to do yet”. Like, why am i here?. Why they do this to me?

I thought i would have a lot of skills and many new things related this job for this quite long periode of training. But no. Event it looks like quite difficult to minggle with the employees. It’s 4 MONTHS! C’mon!  Why i am still treated like a strangers here?. I am trying but, the culture here is unexpected. Out of my thought before.

So, i need help. Everyday i encounter the anxiety here. Like is it okay just this thing happens until the over time of my job training?. Or what i have to do? Please if anyone would help me with your thought, send me email to sarimail033@gmail.com with subject “What is the essential of training period?”.  Thank you!



You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images